English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday's Breakfast: Orange and Dark Chocolate Buttermilk Scones



Ever since I saw the recipe for these scones on Joy the Baker I knew I had to try them. I’ve never made or eaten scones before so I didn’t really know what to expect and made them anyway. They surely were a change from our usual breakfast but to be honest, I find them more suiting for tea just because they’re sooo rich. Even for me there was just too much butter involved for a breakfast. But the orange and dark chocolate combination tastes amazingly well so it was well worth the extra calories. ^^

See below some photos I took during the process and go here to find the recipe.











Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment