English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When i`m dead and gone

I know Jaxie will "yell" at me for that title *lol*
Next week, on December, 8th i am going to hospital for a surgery. Those that read my blog for a longer time, know that i am sick, ugly and fat in RL. This is me btw, don`t be shocked *grins*  This is my personal blog in german, under the first three posts ever are a lot morepics of me, so you see i wasn`t always fat ...


I am going to get a gastric bypass (Magenbypass) This is a surgery which is hazardous, because of the weight and all stuff going on in my body ;-) This means i will be in hospital for around a week, at least. When i am back home i need some time to recover and will only post on the blog from time to time. I plan on going to a convalescent home on December, 28th, i will be there three weeks minimum.

This blog won`t be abandoned by me, i will return as soon as i can and i will do my very best before i leave to show you lots of great SL goodies. While i am gone, my lovely helping Hands Lilyana and Co. will do some posts to keep the blog alive. If you send review copies, don`t be angry when i cannot post them in time. I have good reasons to be late :-)

I expect there will be no complications with the surgery, but in the worst case i want you all to know i love you and i am absolutely grateful for following my blog :-) Once i left the intensive care i will try to say hello in the new chatbox, so you know i am still around ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment