English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[ . House of Ruin.] REBRAND

Subscribo Note Card:
Hello lovelies :)

Apparently I can't stay away from creating in SL :)

So, the quick and dirty of what's up:

- I'm re-branding to .{Rue}.

- Right now, the shop is just going to be on the sl marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/26518
I have posted some old House of Ruin items to help with Luna Jubilee's "52 Weeks of Color" challenge. Eventually there will be *new* stuff, too :)

(If I make enough money to support an inworld shop, I'll move in that direction, but for now I'm going to take it slower.)

- New blog: http://rue-sl.blogspot.com/

- I'm switching to a new subscriber list. You don't have to do anything, this is just to give you a heads up (the new list will have the new brand name).

- I will have an office soon where folks can click the subscriber, so I'll send you an LM to that when it's ready :)

Take care, darlings
<3 Rue

*flails around* I love this store and now it's coming back!!
Past posts here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment