English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let me introduce myself


This little 'introduction-post' is inspired by the lovely blogger rosa-fiona.
Since Nesli and I don't write that much about our private lives and about ourselves in general, we thought of making some changes to this concern. Well, it is not a concern in the classical sense, but you as a reader might want to know a little bit more about the personalities behind Styleseeking Zurich.

So here is the modest start of me - Mi-Ji ^^

1. What kind of clothes would you like to wear?

I love slouchy tops with skinny bottoms - my favorite look! I'm not a big fan of dresses or skirts and I'm not a shoe-girl. Things, which I drool over are chunky golden jewelry pieces, bags, silken shirts, blazers and all kind of box-shaped tops. When it comes to colors, I actually prefer black, navy and grey. But I'm really into cinnamon colors these days.

2. What kind of place would you like to live in?

I have a serious weakness for acrylic chairs, all sorts of lamps, big bowls and cushions.


3. How would you like to spend your day?

Strolling around in the city with my friends/family, eat delicious food, go shopping, capture beautiful moments.. just feel free and calm!


4. What are your favorite outfit/close up photos?

One of my favorite close up pictures is the one shot by Nesli with the salmon-colored shirt and the floral tank top. It's girly but in a discrete way - just like me.


Source: we heart it, desire to inspire, stockholm streetstyle, fashion spot
More parts to come..


No comments:

Post a Comment