English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Decorated wrists



I was just about to answer another email about my little wrist tattoo when I remembered these two pictures I saved on my computer a couple of weeks ago. The first one is model Freja Beha Erichsen's wrist reading "This world tonight is mine".

The one below is (obviously) Kate Lanphear. I have no idea what her tattoo states and I didn't even notice it when I met her last summer.

The reason why we (my sister and I) chose that particular spot was because it looked like a bracelet and too many people had something written on the inner side of their wrists. It was quite a reckless thing, very unlike me. We picked a font (which in retrospective looks to be the same as Freja's another tattoo) and had our friend ink it at our place. Of course it was not the wisest decision so we had to re-do it at a proper studio. I think that's all I can say to this matter, if you're still curious please read the comments on this post.




Source: 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment