English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Somewhere between what you need and what you know



Things I love this spring:
  • Wearing my denim jacket, obviously.
  • Making iced coffees at home.
  • My luck, generally speaking. ^^ (Well, except the second point of the I hate list...)
  • My mornings and evenings and mostly everything inbetween as well.
  • Dreaming to Yann Tiersen's music and looking forward to his concert next week in Zurich.
  • The fact that I wouldn't know anything else to add to the list below.

Things I hate this spring:
  • Wednesdays classes. They're such a drag.
  • The volcano erruption in Iceland. Thanks for ruining my trip to Stockholm, Eyjafjallajökull!



Ballet flats: Roberto Santi Bag: Pieces



Scarf: from a street market in Istanbul Watch: Tommy Hilfiger



Denim jacket: Mango
Trousers: Zara Sunglasses: secondhand

No comments:

Post a Comment