English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, March 19, 2010

Past, present, future



This picture from the Raoul Spring 2010 campaign brought back memories of the internship I did last summer in Istanbul. The weather is really nice this afternoon so I'm going to a café to finally read the first issue of Vogue Türkiye that my dear blogger friend Yasemin sent me. I wish the weather was already warm enough to wear the outfit below but with tights it might work just as well.

I'm off enjoying some me-time and dreaming about my next internship...

Have a good start to the weekend everyone!



Sheer silk ruffle blouse: Stella McCartney
Paperbag Shorts: Miss Sellfridge
Chain bag: Chanel
Ballet flats: Repetto

Source: 1 Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment