English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I could brave the elements with these in my possession


Calvin Klein
Tanya oversized felt coat

I love the asymmetric cut of this coat and I can only imagine how divine this cashmere & wool-blend feels.

Chanel 505 Particulière

Just when I thought Chanel couldn't get better than this mint green nail polish, the make up director over at Chanel, Peter Philips, came up with this love-at-first-sight nail polish in this mauve color for the Spring/Summer 2010 fashion show. You know how impatient I am so obviously I'm not going to wait until January and will mix this myself.

Burberry Prorsum
Leather ankle boots

Oh I'm sure many people "in the real world" (you know what I mean) wouldn't approve of these but I think they're perfect for winter. Ankle support? Check! Robust profile sole? Check! Plus I'd be taller than 6ft. which is also kind of cool. ^^

Source: 1. & 3.: Net a porter
2.: Vogue.de

No comments:

Post a Comment