English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The 2 min. photo shoot



My sister had about two minutes spare time to take these pictures before she buzzed off to work and I to school. Thought I couldn't use them but here they are nonetheless because outfit postings might be rarer in the future... The beige vest I'm wearing is unfortunately wrinkeld-up but I really like how the fabric falls slimly.



Blazer: vintage Emporio Armani
Vest: Zara
Bag: Maison Mollerus
Shorts, white sweater & boots:H&M
Leather gloves & scarf: from different street markets



Yesterday we craved something sweet after dinner so we made those chocolate chip cookies on a whim. That was also what I had for breakfast today with a cup of milk. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment