English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, August 28, 2009

Istanbul Fashion Days: Day 2



I am definitely enjoying the advantages of being from the press. Front row seats, anyone? ^^

Yesterday I attended the Hakan Yildirim for Koton show together with Moda Cadisi and her friend D. It was very exciting to see everything up-close and we all liked various designs of the capsule collection. I was especially fond of the shorts and trousers combined with blouses. Unfortunately I only took pictures with the disposable camera that was in the goodie bag but I'm sure there'll be some nice pictures on Moda Cadisi.



After the show: model Ece Sükan and me



Dress: second hand
Clutch: Mango
Shoes: Graceland
Cuff: from a market in Malta



a little shooting with Moda Cadisi


No comments:

Post a Comment