English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Taking care of unfinished business



I bought this Girls in Glasses tshirt by the talented Danny Roberts as a birthday gift to myself last month and was thrilled when it arrived two days before my birthday. I really love it, and so does everyone who sees it on me. :) Finally I had a chance to have pictures taken of it.



The pants are also new, they're actually acid wash denim-look leggings MiJi talked me into, but I'm glad I got them since they're so comfy. The only thing that's bugging me is the fact that the pockets on the back are just printed, not real.



Oh and I love this blazer as well. It's a new addition to our closet, my sister bought it in a vintage shop in London.



Blazer: vintage Emporio Armani
Tshirt: Girls in Glasses by Danny Roberts/Borders&Frontiers
Leggings: H&M
Sandals: Zara
Studded bracelet: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment