English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, July 17, 2009

Liberté



I recently bought a red blazer and have a secret crush on this colour right now, which is very unusal for me as I rarely wear very bright colors. So when I came across this picture I was immediately captured by it. The gown is part of the Couture Fall 09 collection of the Turkish designer Cengiz Abazoğlu, who makes Turkish people very proud these days because he showed his collection in Paris a couple of weeks ago.

The eagle themed collection (no, these are not the LV bunny ears ^^) is made for independent and strong women who can be warriors just like eagles but also protective and motherly. Notice that the heavy eye liner is back, as also seen on the models of the Chanel Couture Fall 09...



Source: LuXurİST

No comments:

Post a Comment