English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A dreamy day of dreaming of you



I bought this dress on Thurdsay at H&M and had to wear it the next day. Since I don't own many print dresses I thought this would be a great addition to my summer wardrobe.
The print reminded me a little of this dress from the Matthew Williamson for H&M collection, from which I didn't buy anything at all.



This is another ring I bought in Istanbul. I love the turquoise stones and always wanted to find something a bit similar to the Yves Saint Laurent Arty Dots ring.



As I mentioned before, Fridays I'm working in an office and I love to have some distraction during lunch break. So I met up with Pascal from Fashion Bits and Bobs and we had coffee after our little picnic and he brought me Lula magazine, which I never bought before but enjoyed soo much. The photographs are so lovely!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment