English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Body Basics

When I recived the following group notice via the White Lily group from Ayla Holt... I had to share!

"Hello Everyone,
Mac and I have decided to put everything from our Body Basics Store for FREE and have moved it to a Sand Ranch Location.

All complete avatar sets and all hair is now FREE! Come and check out the new location.

Open the attachment below for a landmark to Body Basics...now at Sand Ranch."
SandRanch_
And I hope everyone notices that there are a male and female skin in a darker skin tone!

Well this prompted me to change out of tree avatar of late and mosey on down to the Ranch!

But not for long..... dryad_2

No comments:

Post a Comment